The analyst will work on all phases of the investment process. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work-ethic and the ability to work as part of a team in an entrepreneurial environment. This position is a tremendous growth opportunity; the ideal candidate will be getting in on the ground level with a young and hungry team in growth mode.
● Evaluate and execute new investment opportunities.
● Help develop investment theses, manage third party diligence providers and synthesize diligence findings.
● Prepare and present investment committee materials.
● Conduct industry research & market analysis.
● Lead financial and operational modeling efforts.
● Play an active role in portfolio company monitoring and value creation, working alongside portfolio company management teams.
● Develop network of deal sources, intermediaries and advisors.
● 1-3 years of investment banking and/or VC/PE experience.
● Strong work ethic and a hunger to learn and grow; efficient time management and self-starter mentality.
● Self-starter, driven with the ability to work independently.
● Detail oriented and has a knack for comprehensive due diligence.
● Excellent analytical and modeling skills.
● Ability to work on a lean team and in an entrepreneurial environment.
● Creative problem-solving skills.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.